Sunday 25 February 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet



OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
FEBRUARY 26TH


GOD OF PROSPERITY, APPEAR
Many people are working as elephants but eating like ants. It is because there are anti-prosperity forces at work. Pharaoh and his cruel task masters have enslaved them. Not only that, there are spiritual Medianites waiting for them to labour all years round only to appear at the time of harvest to destroy what they laboured for. God says, he will appear to show his mercy, favour, help and blessing to turn your life around.

Prayer Arrow for Today:

1. Thank you father for you give power to make wealth.
2. You enlarged the coast of Jabez, O Lord, enlarge my coast in Jesus name. Amen.
3. Ancestral doors of poverty be closed. Doors of prosperity open unto me in Jesus name.  Amen.
4. My legs, you shall lead me to my place of breakthrough in Jesus name. Amen.
5. The Lord who provides my need shall prosper me in abundance  in Jesus name. Amen
6. Lord, send down my prosperity, compensate me more than my former losses  in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment