Monday 26 February 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet


OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
FEBRUARY 27TH

LEGACY FOR SUPERNATURAL CONNECTION (Rom. 16:1-16) 

Apostle Paul commended Phebe to all members of the church in Rome as a sister in the Lord. He called her a servant of the church at Cenchres. Paul said that she had been a succor, relief and help to many people including strangers, ministers, even Paul himself. In the letter which Phebe carried to the brethren in Rome, Paul wrote glowingly "I commend unto you Phebe...that you receive her...and that you assist her in whatsoever business she had need of you..." (Rom 16:1-2). Christian should never be idle in the church. Be determined to serve God in any capacity. Render service in love, one day you will receive a divine commendation like Phebe that will open all doors to receive you. Heaven and earth shall rise up to assist you because you are a servant of the church of Christ. A legacy of service is the key to heaven.

Prayer Arrow for Today:

1. Thank you Lord for your divine promotion. Amen.
2. O Lord, let my life and ministry receive divine commendation in Jesus name. Amen.
3. Evil powers working against my recognition, fall down, die by fire in Jesus name.  Amen.
4. O Lord, connect me with the high and mighty for your glory in Jesus name. Amen.
5. My time has come. I shall sit among the rulers of the land in Jesus name. Amen
6. Anointing of glory and honor, come into my life in Jesus name. Amen.
7. Anointing of unlimited prosperity, come upon me in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment