Saturday 24 February 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet



OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
FEBRUARY 25TH

GOD OF TURN AROUND
Our God is the God of turn around. Your self-effort has come to God's notice. Where man's effort stops, there God's power takes over and begins to manifest signs and wonders. It is when your hope in yourself and man is lost that God's help is graciously made available for you. Divine possibility comes at the point of your adversity. It does not matter who took the first shot but when God takes his shot, it is precise and deadly. Your enemy shall not live to send a reply. Your weeping is over. God is appearing to turn your life and situation around.
Prayer Arrow for Today:
1. Thank you father for you are God of turn around.
2. O God of turn around, save and heal me.
3. I am a nobody O Lord, make me somebody with a voice in Jesus name.  Amen.
4. No matter what the enemy says, the Lord my God shall have the final say in Jesus name. Amen.
5. Arrow of God, locate and bring down the enemy of my turn around in Jesus name. Amen
6. Powers that want me to be a beggar in the midst of plenty, be cast away by fire in Jesus name. Amen.
7. My enemy shall not write the last chapter of my life in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment