Thursday 8 March 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet



OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
MARCH 09TH

DEALING WITH THE SPIRIT OF PORTIPHAR'S WIFE
This is a spirit that admires you and tries by all means to stop you from fulfilling your destiny or getting to your destination. It tries to entice you to its side but will kill you if you fail to cooperate. It is satanic agent that makes you work against your faith in God just to make you lose eternity. If he/she fails to achieve the aim, he/she frames you up just to tarnish your image and stop your God-given mission. He/she rejoices at your pain. He/she has no room for repentance. They rejoice at your failure.
Prayer Arrow for Today:
1. O Lord, connect me to your wisdom to conquer the devil in Jesus name. Amen.
2. In the name of Jesus Christ, I scatter he plan of the enemies to put me to shame and disgrace. Amen.
3. In the name of Jesus Christ, I scatter the plan my conspirators to frame me or my children up. Amen.
4. O Lord, deliver those in the captivity of the devil in Jesus name. Amen.
5. I scatter the plan of my colleague to blackmail me before my boss to gain favour  in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment