Wednesday 7 March 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet



OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
MARCH 08TH

LOST BUT FOUND

Suppose a woman has ten silver coins, loses one of them, what does she do? She lights a lamp, sweeps her house and look carefully everywhere until she finds it. When she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbours together and says to them "I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND THE COIN I LOST. Let us celebrate". Physically and spiritually we lost our valuables, certificate, wedding rings, jobs, money,  jewelries, shoes, etc. Some of them get lost mysteriously. A lady whose marriage was delayed told me that she was shown her "Ashebi" cloth in the dream looking dusty. In the local "Ogbanje" deliverance, such missing properties are usually seen during the exercise at the depth of rivers. Such missing properties could be used by evil powers to attack us or hinder us from fulfilling our destinies. Today, wherever such properties that belong to us are placed, may they cause disaster and catch fire in Jesus name. Amen.

Prayer Arrow for Today:

1. In the name of Jesus Christ, I recover all my properties and that of my children from the altars of the wicked in Jesus name. Amen.
2. May all my properties in possession of the wicked to harm me begin to work against them in my favour  in Jesus name. Amen.
3. All my friends co-operating with the wicked to collect my properties to them, I disconnect from you and scatter your plans in Jesus name. Amen.
4. In the name of Jesus Christ, I cover my properties and that of my family members  with the blood of Jesus.
5. From today, nobody will use my properties or that of my children to attack us in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment