Thursday 22 February 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet




OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
FEBRUARY 23RD

COMMAND THE LAST PLAGUE

The last plague is bloody but it is the only language your stubborn pursuers understand. As in the case of the Israelite, God wants to use the last plague solution to favour and settle you. You deserve reparation for all the years of deprivation in the hand of your Pharaoh. God shall strip the Pharaoh of your family all of his possession in order to settle you. do not submit to him and do not negotiate with him. Take no hostages.

Prayer Arrow for Today:

1. Thank you Lord for you have the final say.
2. O Lord, appear in my situation now in Jesus name. Amen.
3. Against the Pharaoh of my family O Lord, issue your red card and bring his reign to an end in the name of Jesus.  Amen.
4. Power of Pharaoh over my life, expire now in Jesus name. Amen.
5. O Lord, let your sword of fire go forth and not return until it touches the blood of the strongman in Jesus name. Amen.
6. O God of restoration, favour me and bless me beyond expectation  in Jesus name. Amen.
7. As the Lord lives, I shall not give up but my Pharaoh shall give up in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment