Tuesday 6 March 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet



OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
MARCH 07TH

OLD AGE
An Ika adage has English translation that' evening life is better'. In other words, it may be preferable to suffer as a youth and enjoy at old age. Lamentation 3:27 says "It is good for a man that he bears the yoke in his youth". Jesus said "I must do the work of him who sent me while it is day for the night comes when no man can work". Man makes investment in business and children hoping to fall back to them when he/she could no longer struggle for food. The much you last or stay on earth, God willing depends on the care you receive from people when you are old. Absence of care can take one to his/her early grave. Naomi would have died if Ruth did not come for her. Note that those who care for you at old age may not even be your children you suffered for. Our prayer today is that we shall not spend our old age in misery in Jesus name. Amen.

Prayer Arrow for Today:

1. O Lord, do not allow me to spend me my old age in misery, frustration, abandonment and pain in Jesus name. Amen.
2. O Lord, send me helpers and bless those you have positioned to help me in my old age in Jesus name. Amen.
3. In the name of Jesus Christ, I destroy satanic plan to turn my children against me particularly in my old age.
4. Lord, grant me a happy, healthy and peaceful old age.
5. In the name of Jesus Christ, I destroy satanic power and agent planning to kill me or members of my family prematurely.
6. O Lord, grant me a happy death in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment