Monday 5 March 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet



OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
MARCH 06TH

ENEMY OF PROGRESS

David led his men in battle and was successful in all he did, because the Lord was with him. The success of David made Saul to become jealous. As a result, he made several attempts to kill David. But in all God delivered him for the word of God says "There are many affliction of the righteous one but the Lord delivers him from them all". Beloved, no matter the attack on you because of God's blessings around you, remain attached to Jesus and you will see the end of the wicked. There is a saying in Ika that has English translation as "when I sold my properties and put on rags to train my children, you did not see it but now that God has helped me to enjoy the fruit of my labour, you begin to jealous me". When you could not feed, they did not help you but now that God has blessed you they become jealous. Every power fighting you because of God's blessings around you, Holy Ghost fire!!!

Prayer Arrow for Today:

1. O God, fight those fighting my blessings and testimonies.
2. O Lord, protect me and my blessings from demonic attack in Jesus name. Amen.
3. In the name of Jesus Christ, I must live to enjoy the fruit of my labour.
4. O Lord, deliver me from the spirit of jealousy.
5. I declare that my family members shall be what God says we shall be.
6. My God shall prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment