Thursday 22 February 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet

                                       OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
FEBRUARY 22ND
O LORD TURN FAILURE TO SUCCESS
God wants to make you great but you must learn to respond positively to provocative situations. If you have not succeeded, try again. Arrows of rejection ,frustration and discouragement lead to suicidal thoughts as in the case of the American Lawyer. As his family members and friends began to pray, he stopped confessing to failure and the thoughts of suicide. With a positive attitude towards life, God turned his failure to incredible success. After several attempts, he won election to become the 16th President of America. Abraham Lincoln is recorded as one of America's foremost presidents. He led his country through civil war. God who did it for Abraham Lincoln shall also turn your failure to success.
Prayer Arrow for Today:
1. Thank you Father for your loving kindness.
2. Evil powers that want me to fail, you shall not prosper, fall and die in Jesus name. Amen.
3. Witchcraft coven where my matter is being discussed, catch fire and scatter in Jesus name. Amen.
4. O Lord, incubate me with the spirit of a winner in Jesus name. Amen.
5. I am a child of destiny; I shall fulfill my assignment on this earth in Jesus name. Amen.
6. I am a winner not a loser in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment