Sunday 4 March 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet



OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
MARCH 05TH

IT IS TIME TO ACT
Everything that happens in this world happens at the time God chooses. "How do we know the time chosen by God? God has enclosed man with wisdom to have understanding of time and season. Different communities have different favourable time to plant and reap. The yardstick to measure the time of God is to do the best we can while we are still alive. Every day and night is a measure of God's time. If you wait until the wind and weather are just right, you will never sow anything and never harvest. Wait! You man that is 40 years old, what are you waiting to marry? Until you have built a house and bought a car? You known sinner, what are you waiting for to repent and come to Jesus? The devil deceives us by telling us that there is time. You who want to start a business, when will you go out to look for shop? Time and season wait for no man. Examine your life and ACT NOW otherwise, it will be "too late to cry when the head is off".

Prayer Arrow for Today:

1. O God, help me to manage my time for maximum productivity.
2. In the name of Jesus Christ, I separate myself from time killers and time wasters.
3. O God, separate my children from time killers and time wasters.
4. You spirit of procrastination causing delay in my destiny, die by fire in Jesus name. Amen.
5. O Lord, show me how short my life here on earth is so that I will remain dedicated and committed to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment