Friday 2 March 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet



OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
MARCH 03RD

THE EMPTY BED
When Saul's men came to get David, Michal told them that he was ill. But Saul sent them back to see David for themselves. He ordered them to carry him here in his bed and I will kill him. "they went inside and found the household idol in the bed and goats hair pillow at his head. Saul asked Michal "Why have you tricked me like this and let my enemy escape".
As you read this devotional today, I bring you goodnews that wherever you go, you will escape with your life. Saul gave Michal to David in marriage to kill him, but Michal saved the life of David. In the same way those assigned to kill you will become your friend and show you the way to escape in Jesus name. Amen. Those assigned to kill you on your sick bed will meet an empty bed in Jesus name. Amen. Before the spirit of death will come, heaven will discharge you.

Prayer Arrow for Today:

1. Thank God for today's devotional.
2. Lord, as you delivered Peter from prison, release me from every physical and spiritual prison so that my enemies will meet an empty prison.
3. O Lord, I recover all my blessing locked up in Jesus name. Amen.
4. Those assigned to kill me will show me way of escape in Jesus name. Amen.
5. I recover my certificates, wedding rings, garment and wedding shoes locked up in satanic boxes in Jesus name. Amen.
6. In the name of Jesus, my enemies will not meet me or my children on sick bed or in labour room. Before they come, we must have been discharged in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment