Thursday 1 March 2018

Daily Spiritual Diet



OREMUS! OREMUS!! OREMUS!!!
MARCH 02ND


GIFT AS A TRAP
Saul's daughter Michal, however fell in love with David, and when Saul heard of this, he was pleased. "I'll give Michal to David; I WILL USE HER TO TRAP DAVID and he will be killed by the Philistines". The devil uses two main strategies to get people to his side: ENTICEMENT AND ACCUSATION. The first is through enticement by giving gifts. He uses gifts and position to get people to worship him. To catch a fowl, you throw corn at it. The fisherman puts food on his fishing hook to attract the fish to kill it. The devil entices us with good things to kill us. "Then the devil took Jesus to a very high mountain and showed him all their greatness. All this I will GIVE you, the devil said; if you kneel down and worship me". Beware of gift! Gift can prevent justice, gift can be used to initiate you into the kingdom of darkness. You must be wise.

Prayer Arrow for Today:

1. God I thank you for this revelation.
2. In the name of Jesus, I command every evil gift or evil money bringing setback in my life and business to catch fire in Jesus name. Amen.
3. In the name of Jesus Christ, I scatter the plan of the enemy to sponsor evil boy or girl into the marriage plan of my sons and daughters.
4. In the name of Jesus Christ, I scatter the plan of devil to attack my children with evil gift at their marriage.
5. From today, any evil gift that enters my hand will facilitate the manifestation of my blessing in Jesus name (plea the blood of Jesus upon your head 7times).

No comments:

Post a Comment